Monday, May 6, 2013

Facebook Post

"The Ellen DeGeneres Show"

ME I even got a book on making Facebook apps, but it was hard to come by.

Joseph Ryan Solen I hope it was available in the Philippines ...
Unlike · Reply · 1 · a few seconds ago via mobile

Sharon J. Anderson Playing "Head's Up" was the most fun my friends and I had since "Old Booth". We love, love, love it. We menopausal women laughed until we tinkled! Thank you, Ellen. We love you.
Unlike · Reply · 1 · about a minute ago

Emilie Havelcroft This app can work in Europe ? Maybe it is a stupid question, but maybe in France this game can't work, like some DVD from US, they doesn't work in France ^^ Thx
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 2 minutes ago

Yolanda Cleary I can't play because I don't have an apple device
But I do have an apple to eat and your fun program to watch at 4 pm yeah!!!
Like · Reply · a few seconds ago

    Christina Barrett yea

Sata NsSister No way u look like ho
Unlike · Reply · 2 · 59 minutes ago via mobile

Bryan Christian Hamilton Omg my friends and I love this game! It the Mobil game of 2013
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 24 minutes ago via mobile

Crystal Marie Wish there was an android version
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 15 minutes ago via mobile

Shelbie Green Can you make it for Android too!?
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 11 minutes ago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your message after the beast) ) )