Monday, May 6, 2013

Facebook Post

Three classes today! Hello summer!
Like · · · 51 minutes ago via mobile ·
  • Nella Weston likes this.

  • Christina Barrett Are you taking Ginny's classes in the Fall? If I feel better, I will, but I plan to pack my summer. Dying my hair again today somewhere. Going to Wet 'n Wild. Going to Disney at least 3 times or 6 or 9 if I'm lucky.. Um. Mom wanted me to get a job, not sure what she wants me to do in school if not towards a degree. I'm leaning on taking Stage Movement and maybe if I'm here next year and not doing anything new unfortunately if she does Dialects, which seems like a good thing to be exposed to. I dunno, I like to watch "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," before she tapers down and retires in possibly 10 or 15 years..I mean. That may be the only reason. I don't know if I will be allowed to, though. Can you help me? I wanted to take another class, too, like Weight Training, but then I'd get here early. I take a shower before her classes, it's fun, but I only have time to get here leaving early taking public transportation, take class, eat, like to jog on the track because it helps so much and I need it, shower for 2 hours and need to bring a chair maybe they can store here for me because that's why I had to stop classes this semester, then it's time for class.. I can't have my therapist appointments on Wednesdays, try for Mondays.. The seldom psychiatrist appointments are more of a joy with a Middle Eastern little cute guy or something. I would keep up, but then I also like having lots of free time while I get in shape, thinking going there helps. If I cannot return, I will have to go to Seminole. I might not feel like it. I go to her classes for myself, see, and I don't know what my issue is. Hope you can help. Are you taking a class from Ginny now?? What's she teaching in the Fall? 8I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your message after the beast) ) )